Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome Kendall Scott Abraham!!!





One of my best friends, Kellye, gave birth to her little girl on Friday at 10:53 pm. Kendall weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 18 3/4 inches long. Both she and Kellye are doing great! I travelled to Tupelo on Saturday to see this little bundle of joy and I must say she is as cute as a button!! She looks just like her daddy, Chet. I was so excited to have gotten the chance to meet her b/c I was afraid that I would not be able to travel when she was actually due to arrive (she was 2 weeks early). We are so excited she is finally here and I am a little jealous of Kellye---I want to be where she is now--already done with LABOR & DELIVERY!!

3 comments:

laurawh said...

Oh yeah!! Congrats to them! It will be your turn before you know it! Lucky Kellye for being early!

Laura

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

You are almost there Tara! Then I will be jealous of both of you! That ultrasound pic of Mitchell is amazing! Talk to you soon! Sara Whit

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I am so glad that you have a blog! How are you feeling?