Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Dr. Appt

Well, still not much to report. I have yet to do anything and I'm seriously starting to think that some of you, who are due in December and January, are definitely going to have your little ones before me!! We've got 8 days until his EDD and I'm praying that maybe I will be one of those who just goes all at once since I have yet to dilate! Everyone please keep your fingers crossed. As always, hopefully, I'll have something to report from the next appointment.

4 comments:

Witcher Family said...

I felt the same girl and I promise, you will wish you had this time back when you're up every hour and can't go anywhere alone EVER AGAIN...it's all worth every second but take this time (as uncomfortable as you are) and do everything YOU want to do!!
Can't wait to meet him!

Holder Family said...

Thanks for the encouragement Emily! I'm just so anxious now since I have everything ready and in place!! :)

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

I had a dream about you last night that Mitchell was BORN....I checked the blog this morning just to see if there was an update on his arrival! Maybe that means VERY SOON...HANG IN THERE!! Can't wait to see that little bundle!

The Shermans said...

Hey,

Hang in there. I can completely relate.

I'll be sending Christmas cards this year with pics of Sam, so you'll have a new pic very soon. Hope all continues to go well. Keep us updated.