Saturday, May 2, 2009

Various Pics from the last month

I've been meaning to post pictures from Easter and Super Bulldog Weekend and just have not had the chance. So, I've put a slideshow together to show them.
We had the best time in C'dale for Easter. Mitchell dyed his 1st Easter eggs and the Easter bunny came to see him. He got a life vest & hat for the lake this summer, a family zoo membership and lots of toys.
Super Bulldog Weekend marked Mitchell's 1st trip down to Eupora. So, we gave Granna and Auby the whole weekend to show him off. He had the best time meeting all of their friends.

1 comment:

laurawh said...

That picture at the top of your page is priceless!! So cute!

Mitchell is getting so big and great pictures! Like your hair by the way! I still can't decide who he looks like! One picture, I say totally Clay then I see you in another!