Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A bunch of "Firsts"

Sorry that I have not posted in a while. It's been quite hectic around here. We are still trying to adapt to parenthood. We have had a time trying to get Mitchell to sleep at night and sleep in his bed. Luckily, I think we are beginning to head in the right direction! Since our last post, we have had many "firsts". We had our first doctor's appointment. We learned that our cute bundle of joy weighed in at 9.2 lbs at his first visit. Mitchell has also had his 2nd doctor's appointment last week (I thought he may be coming down with a cold). I was shocked to learn that he now weighs 11.4 lbs. We have a little chunk on our hands! Mitchell has also taken a bath (which he doesn't seem to like very much), experienced his first visit to Church on Christmas Eve and also visited with Santa.


4 comments:

The Crowders said...

Oh my goodness Tara... he is PRECIOUS! I wish I could see the little man in person. You gotta do one thing...keep those bulldogs away from him. :-)

Witcher Family said...

Yeah, what's with all the bulldogs??? I married one too but can't bring myself to let it happen this early to Tripp (that's too long to live in misery;)
He's beautiful and you look great!

Michaela Shurden said...

What a cutie!! I cannot wait for a playdate!!

Marions said...

He looks like a great future Rebel.

Great to see yall, even though its over this new interweb thing.

Charles and Christy