Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Well, first let me start off by saying, that I am very sorry that we have not sent out Holiday Cards this year. I just could not seem to get it together-why, I don't know....it may have something to do with me wanting to sleep while Mitchell is sleeping and the fact that we haven't been able to get any good shots of him while he is awake. Anyway, I am going to let this picture act as our Holiday Greeting Card. I hope each of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

laurawh said...

Well I think we all completely understand! Mitchell is so cute and looks just like his daddy! You look great!! Great picture! I hope ya'll have a great Christmas!

Michaela Shurden said...

You look awesome Tara!! And Mitchell is an absolute DOLL!! Cannot wait to get together again soon....next time over a glass of wine. :)

The Crowders said...

What do you do all day??? ha ha...I almost didn't get mine out and I have no excuse. :-)
I love the picture! Y'all are such a cute family and Micthell is precious. I wish I could see him in person. Merry Christmas!!! love you.