Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 Months & Daycare!!!!


Boy, how time flies! I cannot believe that my little munchkin is 3 months old! Mitchell is definitely becoming a little man. He and I have all kinds of conversations everyday after we get home from work & daycare! His first two days at daycare have been good. They say that he has been a little fussy but nothing out of the ordinary with him being the new little one in the room. He has definitely been worn out when I pick him up. I think it's because he is staying so busy checking out all the cute little girls in his room! I haven't seen all of the babies in his class yet-but, I think that there is only one other little boy. So, the girls outnumber the boys 2:1!!

1 comment:

Michaela Shurden said...

Tara-he is TOO cute!! All those little girls in daycare are going to fight over him!!