Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back to work....


Well, I have officially been back at work for almost 2 weeks. I must say that I have enjoyed the adult interaction! However, I do miss my little munchkin terribly during the day. I am so afraid that I am going to miss out on something he does for the first time now that I am not with him 24/7! Mitchell has been staying with Aunt Harriet these past two weeks and will start daycare on Monday. I have enjoyed the idea of slowly sliding back into things by letting Mitchell stay with family for a couple of weeks before dropping him off at daycare. I will definitely post next week to let you know how the first day of daycare goes for both Mitchell & Mommy!

3 comments:

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

He is so cute...you will be great and so will he. Thanks for your encouraging words. I must say that I have thought of you ALOT these past few weeks and days! I know it will happen...I just keep getting more and more anxious!

jenny collins said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. I've been thinking about you guys! Mitchell is a doll!!!

shea said...

Mitchell is so precious! I haven't checked the blog in a while, so it was fun looking at all the pictures of him growing up!Hope yall are doing well!