Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baptism


Today marked a very special day in our family. Mitchell was baptized. The ceremony was short and sweet...however, Mitchell and the other little boy being baptized decided that they could not be very quiet for that long. Once again, Clay swears he wasn't comfortable because of the frilly dress I had on him. But, he didn't seem to mind the gown until I got ready to take it off of him later that afternoon! I have posted one pic from the day and more will come. Thanks to all of our family and friends for sharing in this very special time.

2 comments:

The Shermans said...

Tell Clay to get over the gown issue. Mom gets to put baby boy in whatever she wants until at least four--then he can put him in gross camo and jeans.

Congrats on the baptism.

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

Happy Birthday, Tara! Thinking about you today! I do hope and pray that it is wonderful! Your little Mitchell is too cute! I can't wait for he and Lilly to meet!