Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend at GG's & Pop Pete's



The weekend before last, Clay headed off to Bristol for the races. So, Mitchell and I decided to take our very first road trip together (by ourselves) down to the Delta. My mom and Pete just finished moving into their new house, so we figured we would check it out and visit Clarksdale since Mitchell has yet to make it there. Well, I must say, I don't think we will be "roadtripping" it alone again anytime soon. Mitchell screamed from about Tunica to Clarksdale (even with a stop off at Uncle James' in Lula). It made me a nervous wreck because it was dark and I could not pull over. Aside from that one little thing, we had the best time down in MS. The McCarras and Abrahams decided to travel to the Delta too! This is the first time we have all been together since having the little ones. We christened mom's house by having a cookout with everyone. As you can tell we had a great time and will have to do it again very soon!

1 comment:

The Crowders said...

Love the pictures! So jealous...wish I could have seen you and the babies. Next time you go, I will have to go home too so I can drive over and see you.
Your mom's house looks great!