Monday, March 30, 2009

My 1st night away from Mitchell

This weekend marked the 1st time I've been away overnight from my little munchkin. Let me tell you, it was more difficult that I thought it would be! Clay and I flew to Vegas to check things out and we left little bit at home with Granna. I enjoyed my sleep over the weekend, BUT I missed the little booger terribly. When we finally got home on Sunday, Mitchell had more hair and was talking more! It's amazing how much they grow in such a short period of time!

2 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

WHAT are you checking out are yall moving to vegas? oh and do I miss those stories about Lula and how in the world is Mitchell in the 75th %ntile in heighth?

Michaela Shurden said...

I hear ya! I just left Miller for 4days for a work trip and it about killed me! I didn't think it would be bad either. Boy were we wrong! It was a nice break from work, but I thought about her non-stop!