Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Germs!

Well, we haven't been in daycare but a week and have already caught a cold!! Mitchell is having a hard time breathing comfortably at night when we put him down to sleep. So, I took him to the doctor yesterday. The only thing I got out of the doctor's visit was that he now weighs 14.4 lbs! The doctor told me that I was going to have to weather through it since he did not have an ear infection, sore throat or fever. I guess I should not blame it on daycare--especially since the weather has been so fickle here lately....

1 comment:

laurawh said...

I know what you mean! This stupid weather is awful on my kids! Just read my latest post! Just come to love and know where that nose suction thing is and humidifiers help. Some people swear by letting their babies sleep in the bouncy seat with colds. I just always let them sleep in my chest when we had one of those rough nights! Hopefully it will warm up soon and stay warm!